Wednesday, May 28, 2008

boredium

Style icons: the girl on the street, the olsen twins, Peaches Geldof - bad shame I know but she has class clothes!

Describe your personal style: eh, black, lazy, bangles, scarves, it just sounds thrilling doesn't it? in someone else's words "boho doll" or "modern classic" ?


Favorite designers: Zac Posen, Oscar de La Renta, Miu Miu, Chloe and Burberry but I don't really allow myself to like them because they're still using fur aren't they? uhnuh not cool

Most cherished item: scarves, they lift anything

I feel best wearing? anything I'm comfortable wearing, usually alot of black

The first thing I look at in another Sartorialist's outfit... personal style, I can forgive a bad outfit as long as you can tell that's just a person's style, when you can tell a person has put no thought into their clothes I just get upset

Never caught wearing? ugg fricking boots - ugliest things ever - just no. and hello? are you a sheep? and I mean that in both senses

Most underrated item in menswear/womenswear? simple black vest

Dress to impress who? myself, other people, not particularly men seeing as they have no clue about fashion around here

Shine your own shoes? nope! I like the distressed look ...

Favorite stores? Topshop fo shizzle

Your next "must have" purchase? if I don't buy myself a leather jacket and/or leather boots soon I may go mad

I skimp when buying ... most things, I am a student

I splurge on... coats I guess

Favorite item of clothing: my black coat, I'm sad as it's summer so bye bye!

Guilty pleasure: ben n jerrys, vogue

Perfume, skincare? Prada parfum d'iris and palmers cocoa butter

Most stylish city (Milan, Paris, London, New York, other): well you just gotta say Paris don't you? but now if "hip" people were any more up their own derrieres in any city I may just shoot myself in the foot

When I was in high school I wore? oho let's not go there

Sports? tennis, rugby, soccer, hurling

Favorite fashion magazine? Vogue

Favorite vacation spot? haven't been around enough, Cairns was pretty cool though

No comments: