Thursday, March 27, 2008

the geldolf sisterslove them or laothe them?
think they are pretentious London scene queens It-girls?
think they are just spoilt brats?
[think Pixie needs to go aaate a burrrrger?! A: Yes]
you are probably right on all accounts...
but perhaps you are like me and just think
their style is pretty wonderful

but they are terribly hip, fashionable and fabulous
and to be honest anyone our age giving out about how
sad and annoying they are just plain jealous
Peaches with the boyfriend frontman of The Horrors, [oh how achingly hip they are! leaving a nightclub called Punk at 3.00am. PUNK, oh wow I wish I could go to a club called Punk. PUNK, Punk Punk PUNK!! yup say it for long enough and just go mad]



Pixie is so facially fabulous, such amahzing bone structure, she got Paula, Peaches got Bob...tough luck dude

here she is, looking like some sort of underage Edie Sedgwick in leopard print and black tights..and she's with Alice Dellal!? Alice Dellal is so frigging cool man, her head is half shaved and she's still hot come on?!

and she once wore this red wig and basically got away with it because she's so hot.
and she's younger than me sobsobsob
and she's wearing frigging leather pants for the love of bejesus, girls got balls
but this post is meant to be about how I love their style so here is some photos of some stylin'


I adore the blouse, the bag, the bowtie, so quintessential and schoolgirlish and I heart her hair like this

















I love the lace in this dress, I like how the bag isn't colour co-ordinated as well, somehow if it was all too matchy matchy, it would be, well, all matchy matchy...










I do love me some beret; Pixie is a bit too rocker hill billy for me here, a bit too unpolished fallen out of bed.. yet again fabulous dress from Peaches, and the bag phwoooar[I never thought I'd write "phwoooar" about a bag but there you are]













Love love the dress and bag of Peaches..LOVE the bag..not fussed on the hair.. and Pixie's love of catsuity things just brings illumination to the fact that she needs to eat something though I presume that may be the point















and so we shall end on a devilish photo of Pixie, because she looks pretty cool here
and crikey, she looks like she'd be good fun on the tear doesn't she?!
{though she needs to shave her armpit...}




No comments: