Sunday, March 30, 2008

alice dellal


so
who the hell is she you may ask?
The offspring of a Brazilian model and a British millionaire...
right then
and is rumoured to be dating Pierre Casiraghi [youngest son of Princess Caroline of Monaco]
though that was some time ago so could be defunct as of today
here is Pierre for those that want to know
mmm quite

though he used to have long hair and a more rocker look which to be honest I preferred {surprise surprise!} but he has amazing bone stucture so can carry off the new hair[or no hair]


but he is a royal so perhaps he was told to reign in the wild hair and girlfriend...




with Pixie Geldof..hmm..
I wonder sometimes of these
wild It-girls..is it put on or are they really wild??? I do think though that if any are indeed wild, it's these two

















with Daisy Lowe..those leopard print heels..WOW I want them so bad! They're so Dynasty-esque, so trashy they're classy...

as of late though, Alice has been looking rather sophisticated and polished [I was going to say demure as well, but to be honest, I don't think she could look demure in a poloneck]








is there a connection between Pierre's new clean cut shave and hair... and Alice's new smooth straightened locks?? ahaha I'm not going to bother finding out because all I care about is how fabulous they look dahling!!!!!!

No comments: